The official AP preseason rankings will be released on October 22nd, while we wait check out our predicted top 5:
1. Kentucky- The Wildcats have more returning talent coming back since the twins. They also added Reid Travis, not to mention the #2 overall recruiting class.
2. Kansas- Kansas is loaded with talent from top to bottom. The looming question with the Jayhawks will be Silvio De Sousa’s eligibility after the NCAA trial.
3. Duke- The Blue Devils have the #1 recruiting class coming in led by Zion Williamson. Duke doesn’t have a lot of returning experience to add to its incoming class.
4. Gonzaga- Gonzaga may be the most experienced team on the list. They have a shot at the national title, its hard to tell with the schedule they play.
5. Tennessee- Tennessee returns Admiral Schofield (Is he a 9th year senior?) and Grant Williams. They will be a real contender this year. Their match-ups with Kentucky will be must watch.
Note that Kentucky plays Duke, Kansas, and Tennessee(twice) this year. Who would be in your top 5?